Skip to main content

Ethnic Love ft. Unnati Silks


"Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It's not about brands. It's about something else that comes from within you."
—Ralph Lauren

Hello People!!

How are you guys??
Well, I am back with another amazing post. So, all of you know how much I love wearing Indian Outfit and as I received my lovely package from UNNATI SILKS I couldn’t resist myself from sharing it with you guys about their vast range of products and the brain and hard work behind it.



Unnati Silks is a saga of 'HANDLOOMS FOR WOMEN' that began in 1980. Three decades hence it has transformed from a single shop entity to become a family enterprise with extended arms and global operations. It has carved out a niche presence for itself in being the manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer and exporter of genuine silk cotton handlooms like sarees, salwar suits, kurtas, kurtis, dupattas and other Indian ethnic fabrics. Their work includes the devotion and dedication of talented ethnic artisans from across 21 states of India who produce varied range of hand-woven and handcrafted products.

And all of it would have been impossible without Mr. Devendra Gopal Ladha. He is the CEO & Managing Director of Unnati Silk Prints Pvt. Ltd. It was in 1980 that Mr. Ladha had started his journey in textiles with a single-minded effort and a small room in Hyderabad. Since then associated with talented master weavers in ethnic fabrics across India, he has helped in his own small way in the revival of traditional weaves and provided them with a decent livelihood. With a strong team of 200 plus, he has added landmarks like offline stores at Hyderabad, added a manufacturing unit, printing units, an online website in its ‘Unnati’ or progress ahead.




And so, from their vast collection I received a traditional Magenta colored Dabu Printed Dupatta. Dabu printing is a traditional art and an elaborate process in a unique way of dyeing and printing. This mud-resist hand-block printing is practiced mostly in certain pockets in the state of Rajasthan, India. The appearance of these fabrics is unique for the brilliant floral and thematic patterns in sharp and finely detailed prints of bright and well-chosen hues & designs. Dabu printed Dupatta undergo a rigorous process that involves a lot of not so easily available and costly natural dyes and vegetable pastes which are Eco-friendly, skin-friendly, fast, and retain their brilliance for most of the lifetime of the fabric.




To style it, I couldn’t find anything better than a White colored Kurta Patiyala set that enhanced the beauty of this Magenta Dabu printed Dupatta so much. Also I paired up Nude Pumps and Silver Jewelry with the outfit and I love how it turned out. This look can be carried anywhere from day to day life to some party function. On a serious note Indian Outfits will always be my love and with Unnati Silks, my life’s going to be easy as they have all kind of ethnic wear that I need. And personally I think I am going to get my hands on their saree collections real quick. So stay updated and I’ll be back super soon. Till then don’t forget to visit their Website and start shopping.


Take a look at all the pictures and let me know in the comments your views and suggestions.
Thank You guys!!

Love You!
- Tanya Anand






Dabu Printed Dupatta - Unnati Silks
Kurta Patiyala Set - Srishti by FBB
Pumps - Dressberry from Myntra
Earring - Janpath, New Delhi

Photography -

Sagar Bejwani
Instagram - @sagar.bejwani
&
Rohith Sid
Instagram - @rohithsid
Blog- sidphotography.blog

My Social Media Links



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Razaa Wear : Ideal Handloom Destination!

Khadi stands for simplicity, not shoddiness. It sits well on the shoulders of the poor, and it can be made, as it was made in the days of the yore, to adorn the bodies of the richest and the most artistic men and women. It is reviving ancient art and crafts. - Young India, 17-3-1927  Hey guys!! I know I have been MIA but the thing is I am just too busy and unable to manage all of it on my own. Sorry about that!! I am trying and I hope to get better at this. Leaving all this aside, today I am here with another look and this is again something that I love. I have always been a handloom enthusiast and I guess the big reason for it is because of my hometown. I am from Bhagalpur (also known as Silk City ), Bihar and if you google it right away you’ll find all about Bhagalpur being a hub of Handloom and Silk industry for hundreds of years. So I guess my love for handloom works will never die. So today I am here to introduce you guys to Razaa Wear , a brand cura

Medini Handicrafts : Epitome of Terracotta Jewellery!

"To have much learning, to be skilful in handicraft, well-trained in discipline, and to be of good speech -- this is the greatest blessing."  ~ Gautama Buddha Hey guys!! How are my readers doing? Hope you are having an amazing time. Personally, I am busy with work and this horrible summer in Delhi is killing me. I have no idea what's going to happen in the month of June and July? Well, apart from all these I am back here to introduce you guys to another level of handcraft. You guys know how much I love handcrafted products and I guess most of you know that I am an artist too. So, I understand the level of creativity and hard work that goes into creating something & maybe that's the reason why I have a special place for these sort of products in my heart. So how well you guys know about Terra-cotta ?? Well, let me explain it to those who are hearing the name for the first time. Terra-cotta (Baked Earth) is a kind of glazed or unglazed fire

EYE LINER TIPS๐Ÿ‘€

Hey girls!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ง I am back and today I am going to share with you all some tips about using Eye Liners. Basically there are two types of Eye liners - Brush Liners & Pen Liners. Brush liners are perfect to use, but for beginners I would suggest a Pen liner. Its very easy to use and handle. Its just like making designs from pen is lot easier than applying mehndi for starters. Similarly pen liners are very easy to apply. The most important point for the girls who has never applied a liner - Never apply liner in hurry. Either you will end up with some zig-zag designs over your eyelids or it will get smudged. So better girls when you apply liners have patience and let it dry. There are many brands whose pen liners are available in the market. You could choose from any of them according to the quality and most important... your budget. I personally have used many liners from several brands but at last I was satisfied with SWISS BEAUTY LIQUID PEN EYELINER. Its an amazing prod